NFL Conference Championship Sunday: Picks & Analysis 1/23/2010
On an amazing 8-0 run ATS in the NFL Playoffs so far. Can’t expect to remain perfect but hope the success continues as there are only three football games left this season.
NY Jets +4.5 @ Pittsburgh Steelers
- Two of the best defenses in football matchup with both being prolific at stopping the run which is the other team’s offensive strength
- I’d expect to see Darrell Revis covering Mike Wallace for most of the game.
- The Jets won in week 15 in Pitt but the Steelers were without Troy and Heath.
- The weakest unit in this game is the Steelers’ offensive line
Green Bay Packers -3 @ Chicago Bears
- Aaron Rodgers is on fire right now but has only scored 3 TDs on 21 possession versus Chicago this year.
- Devin Hester is the key to a Chicago victory.
- The Bears are 9-0 when Cutler throws more TDs than INTs this season.
Taking both road teams today despite loving Pittsburgh after last Sunday’s games. Think GB has the superior weapons and Chicago’s D isn’t as good as advertised. In the late game think it comes down to a FG or new overtime. Enjoy the games!