NFL Player Workouts 2011
St. Louis Rams
More than thirty players attended the first day of Camp St. Louis. The camp is being led by former players Tory Holt and Corey Chavious. In attendance were rookies Lance Kendricks and Greg Salas. They did quickness drills, individual work, and finished with 7-on-7 with the defense shadowing.
According to Tony Softli of 101 ESPN, Sam Bradford looked sharp throughout.
Check out Softli’s extensive notes from the Saint Louis Rams camp here.
Star player Richard Seymour and QB Jason Campbell organized workouts in Atlanta. It was said that 34 players were in attendance. Including Darren McFadden, Rolando McClain, Darius Heyward-Bey, Jacoby Ford, and Louis Murphy. Steve Wyche tweeted today that, This ain’t the average lockout touch football session. They are getting WORKED.”
They were aided by CES Performance, a sports training performance group, which led the workout. They did individual position work and a non-contact scrimmage. Read more about the workout from the San Jose Mercury News, by clicking this.
They reportedly had over forty players attend, the most of all the camps. Of the 41 players, 10 were rookies. They worked out for 90 minutes this morning doing positional and team drills. London Fletcher and Casey Rabach led the organized the offense & defense respectively. Tuesday marked the first day of a three day mini-camp.
For more information and player quotes check out what Joseph White had to say.
Taking place in Towson, MD. 27 players showed up for the workout, among them Joe Flacco, Ray Rice, rookies Torrey Smith & Tendons Doss (Taylor and Allen only other rookies), and Derrick Mason, Anquan Boldin, Domonique Foxworth and Josh Wilson. The workouts continue for the next two days.
Aaron Wilson has quotes and more for the Carroll Country Times, right here.
- Atlanta Falcons: Julio Jones has joined the team following rehab.
- Buffalo Bills: Fred Jackson escaped near injury on Tuesday.
- Carolina Panthers: Against agent’s advice, Cam will practice with team
- Dallas Cowboys: 45 players, 0 rookies according to Romo.
- Denver Broncos: Eddie Royal has joined the workouts.
- Miami Dolphins: Marshall apparently healthy, to partake soon.
- San Francisco 49ers:Alex Smith and 15 people…
- Minnesota Vikings: Ponder organizing.
- New England Patriots: They’re taking week off from Mayo led workouts.
Entry filed under: NFL. Tags: 2011, american football, baltimore ravens, flacco, Football, minicamp, News, NFL, Oakland Raiders, player workouts, practice, saint louis rams, seymour, washington redskins.