Fantasy Football Week 3 Pickups
The picture has become clearer, both with the players on your team and the wire. If you missed on Week 1 Pickups, here’s a list of guys who will be valuable to your team in the future either in the short-term or long-run. Availability in parenthesis via ESPN.
- Denarius Moore (99.7%): Broke-out in first start. Shouldn’t see bench soon.
- Mike Sims-Walker (68.7%): Most targeted Ram up to speed.
- Jerome Simpson (50.5%): Friendly schedule continues.
- Eric Decker (93.4%): Looked like Ed Mc. WR2 when Lloyd returns?
- Jabar Gaffney (90.4%): Second WR with old QB.
- Greg Little (97.6%): Only a matter of time until #1.
- Dexter McCluster (79.3%): Standouts because of his explosiveness and more importantly WR eligible in ESPN and Yahoo! leagues.
- Thomas Jones, LeRon McClain: Looking like a committee.
- Tashard Choice (98.1%): Could get his chance soon with Felix hurting.
- Roy Helu (89.4%): Got 10 carries for 74 yards on Sunday.
- Issac Redman: Making most of opps and desperation play vs Indy if necessary.
- Matt Hasselbeck (90.7%): Solid rapport with Britt and Washington.
- Mike Kakfa (100%): Nice speculative add and possible plug-and-play.
- Cardinals (98.6%)
- Panthers (45%)
- Dolphins (92.6%)
Entry filed under: Fantasy Football, Sports. Tags: 2011 fantasy football, 2011 nfl, american football, Fantasy Football, fantasy football pickups, Football, NFL, nfl week 3, Pickups, week 2 pickups, week 3 pickups, week two.