Fantasy Football Week 8 Sleepers
- Nate Washington: Has built a solid rapport with Hasselbeck and draws a favorable matchup with Lacey, who everyone has beaten this year.
- Antonio Brown: Wallace torched the Pats last year and I have a suspicion that over the bye week Belichick has made his focus to tale him out of the game. Either way, nice day ahead in possible shootout.
- Jabar Gaffney: Now the #1 WR with Beck at the helm and Moss out.
- Torrey Smith: Boom or bust play. Has only caught 7/16 targets since outburst, but big plays are available against the Cardinals.
- Pierre Thomas: Should see an expanded workload woth Intranet out, Saints probably having a lead most of the game, and Rams being remarkably awful against the run.
- Jackie Battle: The one guy truly not on my radar before taking over RB duties. Has been solid not spectacular and SD can be run on.
- Roy Helu: Probably still the second back but has a favorable matchup and could break some.plays.
- Phillip Tanner: Cowboys might only have two running backs for this game.
- Joe Flacco: Feast or famine with Joe and he likes to eat at home….
- Tavaris Jackson: Has impressed me with his improvement. Probable on injury report.
- Hou; vs Jax after their big win.
- NYG; vs MIA at home after bye, getting healthy.
- Sea; vs Cincy who is historically awful after the bye.
Entry filed under: Fantasy Football, NFL, Sports. Tags: 2011, 2011 fantasy football, 2011 nfl week eight, american football, Fantasy Football, fantasy football sleepers, fantasy start, Football, News, NFL, Opinion, opinions, Quarterback, running back, Sports, start sit, tight end, week 8, week 8 nfl sleepers, week eight nfl 2011, week eight sleepers, week right, wide receiver.